domingo, 13 de abril de 2014

WEEKLY FORECAST SECURITIES SELECTION FROM 14 TO 17 APRIL.

WEEKLY FORECAST SECURITIES SELECTION FROM 14 TO 17 APRIL.


Hi, everybody, how is going on the weekend?
I have analysed this stocks and here it is my forecast for the next week. I have to insist that is my point of view, so if you want to invest or sell this stocks use your own analysis and compare it with my forecast ( I´m human, It´s normal to make mistakes).


Those are the horses and the crabs for this week.





I want to show you more details of those analysis during the next week. I hope this forecast will be useful for you!. Please remmember,  you can help me to maintain this blog you can send a donation by PayPal, or just click on the advertisements as much as you can, thank you!, And Enjoy the rest of the weekend!.

Some music to give color to the blog. A song I like with the guitar, I hope you like it.
I haven't played guitar for a long time, so excuse my mistakes. Anyway if you like it i will post a new video every week.

And a little improvisation.

If you like I will post more videos playing guitar every week!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario