sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

04/12/2014 WEEKLY FORECAST FORM 14 TO 18 APRIL WEEK REVIEW

04/12/2014 WEEKLY FORECAST FORM 14 TO 18 APRIL WEEK REVIEW.
Hello Everybody,
As I mentioned here it is, the week results forecast.



At the end of the week the stocks up failed but the stocks down worked well. In my opinion it´s normal, the NASdaq and DOW closed Friday near 16.000 for the DOW and just 4.000 for NASDAQ.
Anyway the final result is a 6,1% this week.
In the first review of this forecast (Wednesday the 9th) I recomended to use the stops in order to ensure a profit at the end of the week.
Wednesday revision.

If you have followed the Wednesday recomendation I´m sure  you would have obtained a much better profit than 6.1%.

I hope that my analysis will be profitable to you.

I´ll try to make a securities selection for this week if I have the time! (if you want you can make a donation to keep this blog.)


Have a nice weekend!

Note: Sorry for the mistake the forecast is for a week from 14-18 April not 14-28.( I said weekly but I wrote 28 in the spreadsheet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario